Pancakes are said to be weekend food as it adds some more to the joy of the weekend. A yummy yet delightful breakfast like pancakes is not a tough task to make. One can easily prepare a pancake mix at home and save it to keep the mixture handy. Storing the mixture enables you to make pancakes in seconds, eliminating the hassle of creating the batter again and again whenever someone wants to eat pancakes. Also, make sure the mixture can only be stored in your refrigerator. Pancake mixes can be of any type based on what ingredients are available to you. You can even make blueberry pancakes, vanilla pancakes, or cinnamon pancakes. We will share the recipe of classic pancakes with you to give you an idea of how to make pancake mix at home. In the making of pancakes, the general ingredients include flour, sugar, oil, and eggs, usually lying around in our kitchen. Utilize these ingredients, but make sure you use fresh ingredients, or the pancakes won’t turn out that fluffy.
How to make Pancakes batter at home?
Nothing is better than homemade pancakes on weekends or holidays. Get ready to lift your taste buds with the yum pancake recipe at home. Now, make pancakes using pancake mix in your kitchen.
Dry Ingredients required are:
- Four cups of flour
- Baking powder (3 tablespoons)
- Baking soda (2 tablespoons)
- Salg (1 tablespoon)
- Sugar (3 tablespoons)
- One whole egg
- 1 cup milk
- One tablespoon oil or heated butter
Store all the dry in a cool place so that it goes a long way. To make pancakes, mix the wet ingredients in your pancake mix, and fluffy pancakes will be ready.
Make pancakes using Pancake mix
- Half a cup of the dry mix allows you to make a couple of pancakes.
- Put a non-stick pan on the stove and preheat it on medium heat.
Please take out your pancake mix and add egg, milk, and butter or oil to give it a good mix. And the batter to your perfect homemade pancakes is ready.
- Now, use a spoon or a ladle to scoop in the batter and pour the mixture on the preheated pan without spreading it. Cook it until the bubbles start to pop up and then flip it to cook from the other side. Make sure you do not overcook; the cooking process only takes 2-3 minutes on each side.
Things to keep in mind
Some of the Pancake mix tips that you need to remember while making your pancakes are:
- Always use a big mixing bowl so that ingredients do not fall out
- Make sure to keep the right ratios of dry ingredients to make the perfect pancake mix.
- Avoid over mixing as the few lumps in the batter are required.
- Always use a non-stick pan for frying your pancakes, or it will stick on the surface of a normal pan.
- Grease the pan with butter and flip when bubbles pop.
- Use only fresh ingredients, so your pancakes turn our fluffy
- Do not overcook the pancake.
Is Homemade Pancake mix better?
Pancakes are now counted as a healthy breakfast as they are rich in many nutrients. These nutrients include iron, carbohydrates, calcium, which are essential for our body. The energy generated from the carbohydrates and iron helps your body to make it throughout the day. Making pancakes at home allows you to prepare the pancake mix with whatever ingredients you prefer. You can replace the flour with wheat and less sugar to prepare it more healthily. If you are a health-conscious person, you can slice up some fresh fruits and enjoy your pancakes with some honey, or even if you are on a cheat day, you can drench the pancakes in chocolate and maple syrup. A homemade pancake mix is a new budget-friendly way to prepare pancakes at home.
Preparing food all by yourself is the best way to keep watch on what your family is eating. It is of great concern to eat healthy and good food the majority of times. Pancake mixes are available in markets, but you can make your mix now in your home kitchen. This homemade procedure of making pancakes enables you to balance the amount of sugar consumption that goes in with each pancake, and you can even make it healthier by replacing flour with wheat or oats. Now that you know how to make the pancake batter making pancakes is a healthy and hassle-free option.