Well, this newly introduced E-learning system is not old much. It is a 20s approach, and you must not be surprised after knowing that it has revolutionized the system of education. You all guys know about the importance of E-learning in this pandemic of Covid-19.I am sure it is going to grow very well because it is the need of the hour.
Recent studies showed that E-learning is developing every year, and in upcoming days it is going to be the most effective way to learn anything.Plus,the learning objectives of E-learning are achieving to a great extent. You must know that 85 % of students accepted that online study is fantastic to achieve the goals of online reviews as compared to the attending classes on the university campus or school.
Well, many students don’t care for the money their parents paid for their degree, but it will be surprising for you to know that 86 % of the learners give as much importance to their degree as the money they paid for it. Even they give more importance to their degree.
Well, it is clear to all of us that online learning is worthy and has many benefits. Taking an online degree can be excellent for you, and it is good news for you that courses that cost more than thousands of dollars are available for you for free these days due to the pandemic of Covid-19.
I am going to share the pros and cons of E-learning in 2020. You will be able to know that is online learning is worthy or not? I will be sharing all benefits of E-learning in 2020. You really should know about thedisadvantages of online learning in 2020. Well here are some advantages and disadvantages of E-learning:
Let’s discussthe pros or advantages of E-learning first:
- Live freely with this flexible learning and enjoy every single moment
- E-learning is an exciting game
- You don’t have to answer questions immediately; you can take a break
- You are allowed to learn in your comfort zone without any restrictions
- Save your time with flexible timings of your E-learning classes.
- Live freely with this flexible learning and enjoy every single moment:
Well, studying on a campus has a disadvantage that you can’t enjoy the class and may get bored with continuous learning, especially when there is no flexibility in classes. E-learning allows you to live freely, and you can enjoy your every single moment.
- E-learning is an exciting game:
Well yes, this is true that E-learning is a kind of exciting game for you to enjoy. You can take virtual classes and play this virtual game where you can ask your questions by privately messaging tutor instead of being ashamed by fellow because of your question.
- You don’t have to answer questions immediately; you can take a break:
Well, if you are a tutor, then it is right for you to teach students in an online medium. When your students continuously ask questions, you question, you can take a break and then answer their question.
- You are allowed to learn in your comfort zone without any restrictions:
This is one of the best benefits of online classes that you can learn the lesson in your comfort zone without any restrictions like dress code, timings and also maintain everything that was being guided
- Save your time with flexible timings of your E-learning classes:
Well, many E-learning courses have flexible timings as they upload a lecture, and you can watch it anytime when you get free. This flexibility of E-learning has made it the best way to learn.
Now coming to disadvantages:
- Chances of your dropping out are more in online classes
- Less structured online classes are hard to manage
- There are always clashes in your timings
- Internet connection is a requirement, and without or in the weak link you may not learn as much
- Lack of practical work is the reason for less experience.
- Chances of your dropping out are more in online classes:
Yes, chances of dropping out are more in E-learning as many students take it lenient and don’t work hard.
- Less structured online classes are hard to manage:
Many have limited internet access for a limited time, and less structured online classes are more likely to change schedule after every level, so it is hard to manage.
- There are always clashes in your timings:
Yes, your timings and your study timing are hard to manage as there are always clashes sometimes due to internet access and sometimes due to a change of schedule.
- Internet connection is a requirement, and without or in the weak link, you may not learn as much:
Well, many students live in some underdeveloped countries where they have a weak internet connection, or some may not have digital equipment for online classes.
- Lack of practical work is the reason for less experience:
This is the most significant disadvantage of E-learning as a lack of practical work makes students less experienced.