Mumbai is a beautiful coastal city located next to the Arabian Sea. There is so much that you can explore here. From the architecture to the history and even the people, Mumbai has much to offer anyone who chooses to visit this stunning city. When you plan your trip from Atlanta to Mumbai, you pave the way for a holiday that you can cherish for the rest of your life. Mumbai is a historically significant city as it has been a witness to a number of events that unfolded in the city. However, out of all the tourist attractions, you can explore here, the beaches of the city are the ones that will take your breath away, when you book your flights to India. As a coastal city, Mumbai has several picturesque beaches that you must visit on your trip. Here is a list of all the beaches that you need to go to when you fly from ALT to Mumbai.
- Madh Island Beach: If you are into Bollywood then there is no way that you haven’t heard about Madh island. This beach is a popular location for shootings, and it has been featured in several movies and TV shows. This spot is especially a favorite among the youngsters in the city. Several parties happen here, and you are sure to have a great time at this beach. The best part about this beach is that you can also explore the Madh Fort when you come here. This 17th-century fort was built by the Portuguese, and it is a fantastic tourist attraction to see in the city.
- Marve Beach: Marve beach is one of the unpopular beaches in Mumbai. But, that does not mean that there is anything wrong with this place. That is, in fact, the selling point of this beach. Located in Malad, this beach is quite empty as there aren’t a lot of people visiting. This is a great thing as that will allow you to explore this place in serenity. You can also take a ferry from this beach to Essel World and the Water Kingdom. Apart from that, this beach is quite empty and great for some alone time, when you book your flights to India.
- Manori Beach: Located in the northern part of Mumbai, Manori beach is easily accessible via ferry and road. This beach is another one of the clean beaches in Mumbai. Spending a whale weekend chilling at this beach is highly recommended, as opposed to simply visiting. This beach will make you feel like you are far away from the city. Spending some quality time with your family and friends here is a good idea. Whether you are just visiting Mumbai or live here, make sure that you take out some time to visit Manori beach with your loved ones.
- Juhu Beach: Juhu Beach is hands down the most popular beach in the city. Any time anyone talks about the beaches in Mumbai, it is impossible to not mention Juhu Beach. However, given that it is such a popular spot this beach is not as crowded as you would expect it to be. As it is not super crowded, it has also managed to remain quite clean. Visiting Juhu beach would mean that you can enjoy a number of activities here. Whether you want to take a walk or watch a sunset or simply enjoy some street food, this beach is the spot for you.
- Dadar Chowpatty Beach: The Bandra Worli Sea Link is the crown jewel of the city of Mumbai. It is a spectacular feat in architecture, and you need to get a full view of it when you come to Mumbai. The Dadar Chowpatty Beach is the perfect place for you to take in the sight of this architectural marvel in all its glory. The bridge is stunning both in the morning and at night when it is fully lit. Given the great view that this beach has to offer, it comes as no surprise that you will encounter a considerable amount of crowd here.
- Versova Beach: The Versova beach had lost some of its charms due to all the littering. However, it has been cleaned recently, and the beach is now back to its former glory. A favorite of the locals, this beach is the perfect place to take a stroll while you watch the sun go down. As this beach is a little away from the city center, you can enjoy your time here without having to worry about the crowds. The Versova beach is now also easily accessible as it has a new metro station in its vicinity.
- Vasai Beach: Vasai beach is hands down one of the most stunning beaches in the entire city. As this beach lies in the suburbs and is far away from the crowd of the city, it has managed to remain considerably untouched. The beach is lined with tall coconut trees, and it is quite clean. Taking a walk along the beach is a great idea as you can enjoy a spectacular sunset view here. This beach is a hidden gem in the city as it is not known to many people and has managed to escape tourists.
- Aksa Beach: Alsa Beach is another one of Mumbai’s Hidden gems. This beach lies far away from the hustle and bustle of the city, and that has preserved its beauty. This beach is considerably cleaner and quieter than most beaches in Mumbai. If you are looking to spend some quiet time away from the chaos of Mumbai, then this spot is perfect for you. This beach lies in Malad, and you can enjoy the serenity of this place. If the noise of the city is getting to you, you will surely appreciate the calm this beach has to offer.
These beaches are a sight for sore eyes, when you book your flights to India. Whether you want to watch the sunset, sunrise, or simply take a walk, these beaches are perfect. When you book your Atlanta to Mumbai flight, you give yourself the opportunity to spend some quality time with your family and friends at the beach.