After youtube, facebook is the another platform where you can find various type of videos. After the introduction of reel feature, now it has become the biggest platform for short videos. You can save any video with your FB account but downloading any FB video is not easy task. Here I am going to tell you the steps how to download facebook videos easily on desktop or on your android mobile device.
How to download facebook videos on desktop step by step
- To download facebook video on your desktop browser, go to the facebook website and search the video that you want to download in your computer or laptop.
- Click on the video of your interest, when the video clip start playing, see the right hand side of the video and click on the three dot button.
- After clicking on the three dot a drop down menu will be display, now click on “copy link” option from the drop down menu.
- In next step just paste the copied link in your system browser’s new tab and press enter.
- Now change the URL address by replacing www. to “mymusic” and press enter again. You will see the video view in your browser.
- Right click on the video and choose “open link in new tab.”
- In new tab the only facebook video will be displayed. Now you are in the final stage of downloading the video , right click on the video and “choose save video as”, and here your video start downloading in your computer.