In the age of smartphones everyone is using android phones nowadays. Android is googles popular operating system that is initially developed for mobile version. For accessing all the services of Google’s android operating system, first you must have a Google account. When you create your Gmail account a google account is automatically created.
Sometime you want to delete your Gmail account in your android phone. You can’t delete your existing account while using your phone. For deleting your old gmail account you need to remove the old account from your android phone and replace it with the new one. You can add the new gmail account by using following steps.
Remove (Delete) a Google account from your phone
- Go to your phone’s setting section
- Tap on accounts (or search accounts from settings search bar). In some
- Select the account that you want to remove from your phone >Choose Remove account
- If you have added only one account in your android phone then it will ask you to enter your phone’s PIN or Password for security reasons.
Add a new Google account to your android phone
- Tap on your phone’s setting
- Search Users and Accounts.
- Tap at Add account
- Enter your new account details or sign in with your new accounts by using your Gmail ID and Password.
- Follow the given instructions to sync all your data associated with this new account.
- If you have added any PIN of password earlier then at the time of adding the new account it may ask you to enter your PIN, Pattern or Password.
Important Note: Some of these steps work only on Android 9 and above version of Android OS.